Saturday, February 20, 2010

A beautiful day

I have been tossing around and developing an idea for the better part of 2+ weeks. Admittedly, for the past week, I wrestled with whether or not it was worth pursuing, and how it might be received when implemented. Throughout the course of this day, though, I realized that I did not have it in me to resist this idea. There is something... right about sharing and giving. At this point in my life, I just can't help myself. (Although, 5 years ago, I don't think I would have thought or felt the same). There is a joy in sharing/giving that I cannot yet describe in words. It simply must be done.

The idea will be put to action. The results... well, I guess I'll see what happens.

Today was a beautiful day. It was too nice to not be shared.



No comments:

Post a Comment